Thursday 19 November 2020

 Today we had cybersmart.Our cybersmart teacher Mrs torrie introduced summer learning journey.Summer learning journey is basically something that you can do during the summer holidays.It's not the summer holidays yet but she just wanted us to know what it is and what you do in it.You can do all kinds of subjects on it like maths science technology and i'm pretty sure that you can also do writing.I enjoyed playing around with the colours and seeing if I can do one color like the original.

Original (The person who made was Vincent van Gogh)

This is the one that I made

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your positive, thoughtful, helpful comments:
Positive - something done well
Thoughtful - a sentence to let me know that you have read, watched or listened to my blog
Helpful - give some ideas for next time or ask a question

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.