Thursday 11 February 2021

10 things that you would want to know about the treaty of waitangi!

Today in class I have been learning about the treaty of waitangi.We learnt that over 500 maroi cheifs signed the treaty but some cheifs refused to sign and a few other things.I enjoyed watching the videos about the treaty of waitangi.I discoverd that finding 10 factes about the treaty of waitangi was the most challenging bit of all.Next time I would probably change a lot of the facts to different more interesting facts.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your positive, thoughtful, helpful comments:
Positive - something done well
Thoughtful - a sentence to let me know that you have read, watched or listened to my blog
Helpful - give some ideas for next time or ask a question

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.