Thursday 2 December 2021

Diwali

A few weeks ago was Diwali. Diwali is an indian celebration with, dancing, singing, and yummy food. For Diwali, sometimes neighbours would give you cooked food. Diwali is can be celebrated anywere, but mainly in india. Women also use powered rice with food colouring to make a Diwali patterens  outside there door, or some were else. Did you know that Diwali is the Indian vestival of light? For this task we had to create a rangoli - the thing with powered rice - but we had the choice to do it on paper, with chalk on the concrete, or digitaly. I chose to do it on paper. For the rangoli we had to watch a video and copy what it was doing. We were able to do any shape we wanted. Heres a link to see a Diwali presintation, and heres another link to see a book on epic all about diwali. Heres a video link that takes you to youtube to watch a video about Diwali. I enjoyed drawing and colouring in my rongali. I found it difficult to choose which shape I was going to use. I hope yoy like my rongali and please leave a comment if you do.




No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your positive, thoughtful, helpful comments:
Positive - something done well
Thoughtful - a sentence to let me know that you have read, watched or listened to my blog
Helpful - give some ideas for next time or ask a question

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.