Tuesday 23 March 2021

Sea week and octopuses!

For a few weeks we have been working on slides about a certan animal that we chose, I chose octopus because there cute boneless nine-brained creatures.Did you know they have three hearts and nine brains? Its crazy!! I enjoyed changing the fonts, colours and background. I found it challenging to find out why we celebrate sea week.I had to do a lot of researching. Next time I would change some of the facts on my 10 facts about octopuses. Do you like octopuses and want to know more about them? Then this is the thing for you! Do you not like octopuses? Then this will make you like them because its full of amazing things about them!

2 comments:

  1. Kia ora Molly,
    I think the best part of your work is slide 2 where you explain why we have sea week and why it is important. Thank you for sharing this!
    Octopus are amazing creatures but I have never seen one in the ocean. Have you?
    from Mrs Torrie

    ReplyDelete
  2. Olá Mrs Torri,
    I have never seen a octopus before however I seen octopuses tentacle before. He said he found it while he was fishing. Octopuses are one of my favorite animals there so interesting.I find it cool that they can fit through the most tight places.
    From Molly.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your positive, thoughtful, helpful comments:
Positive - something done well
Thoughtful - a sentence to let me know that you have read, watched or listened to my blog
Helpful - give some ideas for next time or ask a question

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.