Monday 12 April 2021

Hotcross buns

 During holy week our class made a huge hot cross bun with Miss Hickling's bread making for the class to share. We each had a turn with putting ingredients in the bowl and bread maker and we all got to look at the bread rolling around and getting cooked in the bread maker. I enjoyed adding in the brown sugar and looking at the hot cross bun dough rolling around in the bread maker. For the collage I enjoyed chosing the background colour and fiddling with the shaps of the pictures. I found it difficult to chose just a few pictures because if I could I would use them all.

1 comment:


  1. boa tarde molly,
    I like how you added photos of you and Alexis . I used the same colours in my background .maybe next time you could add photos of other people.did you enjoy the bun?

    vejo você em breve
    Emma D

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your positive, thoughtful, helpful comments:
Positive - something done well
Thoughtful - a sentence to let me know that you have read, watched or listened to my blog
Helpful - give some ideas for next time or ask a question

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.