Friday 16 April 2021

Goal setting 2021

 For the past few days we have been working on Goal setting 2021. On the goal setting sheet we put in who we wanted to be like from the Horouta waka story, I chose Hinehakirirangi because she is confident and she challenges herself and she is also a risk taker. That was a learning disposition goal. We also had a goal we wanted to achieve in maths called a academic goal and a social goal for in the playground or around your friends. We also had a religious education goal for during prayer time and meditaion. It took me a little longer than everyone else because on the day we started I was away. But in the end I completed it at the same time as everyone.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your positive, thoughtful, helpful comments:
Positive - something done well
Thoughtful - a sentence to let me know that you have read, watched or listened to my blog
Helpful - give some ideas for next time or ask a question

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.