Thursday 15 April 2021

My awsome Horouta story!

For the past few weeks we have been working on animated Horouta Waka story's. Everyone in class did one. The characters were the people who were on the Horouta waka that travled to New Zealand and crashed into the sandbar. I enjoyed animating and adding in cartoon images of things like rivers, kumara and trees. I found it difficult to get it finished in time because there were so many things to type and not enough time. Next time I would change some of my images and change some parts of the story like when they went exploring. I got 129 slides of the story and I put in backgrounds in last few slides in case you were interested in that.

I hope you like it!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your positive, thoughtful, helpful comments:
Positive - something done well
Thoughtful - a sentence to let me know that you have read, watched or listened to my blog
Helpful - give some ideas for next time or ask a question

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.