Wednesday 14 April 2021

Whale art!

 For the past few months we were working on whale art.It was very difficult. We used water colours, white paint, sharpie, and fading to make it shade into each other. We also used a thin paint brush to do the white bits on its belly or whatever it is underneth it, and we used the sharpie to go underneath it and make it look more realistic. I enjoyed doing the dark to the light colours and making them blend in. I found it difficult to make the white bits very thin because my paint brush wasn't very thin it was actually a bit thicker then it was supposed to be but I couldn't find a paint brusy thiner than the one that I had. Next I would change the movements of the whale and the colour of the whale and the background. I hope you like it!  


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your positive, thoughtful, helpful comments:
Positive - something done well
Thoughtful - a sentence to let me know that you have read, watched or listened to my blog
Helpful - give some ideas for next time or ask a question

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.