Monday 10 May 2021

Anzac day postcard!!

This week and last week we have been learning about Anzac day and what the Anzacs did in the war, like build trenchs and how no mans land was the most dangerous bit of the war feild and then we had to make a postcard or write a diary entry on your perspective in the war so since I'm female (A girl) I would either be a nurse or a Mother waiting for her husband who was proberly in the war. But sometimes very rarely a woman would be out on the battle feild,  But it was very rare. For the postcard, first we had to learn about anzac day and read storys about it and watch two videos about it on our chrome books, when we wrote the postcard first we had to go online and pick a postcard and stamp then we had to type in the postcard about the conditions and what I would feel war and then we had write an address and place on it. 

I enjoyed chosing the stamp and the postcard and my made up name and my fake siblings fake olden day names. I also enjoyed writing the postcard and using olden day words such as dreadful, ghastly, and dearest.

My digital learning object shows that I can analyse and synthesise.

Next time I would change the stamp colour and some of the words, the address and maybe some of the street names.

  

Here is the postcard that I typed on. I hope you like it!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your positive, thoughtful, helpful comments:
Positive - something done well
Thoughtful - a sentence to let me know that you have read, watched or listened to my blog
Helpful - give some ideas for next time or ask a question

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.