Wednesday 12 May 2021

What is it?

Hello! This term in class we are working on our past, our present, and our future. So for cybersmart we have done: what is it? Slides. We had to get an image of an old picture like a car, washing machine, piano, toy, and computer and then we had to get an image of those items from nowadays. But we didn't have the future bit on it becuase that would be very difficult.

I enjoyed making my own slides and choosing the new version of every thing and begining at the piano.

I found it difficult to get an image of the washing machine because well, it was just dificult. I do not know why.

Next time I would change some of my images.

I hope you like and enjoy it because it took me a while to post it to my blog. Personally my favourite was the piano because I play the piano and I'm actually getting pretty good. At the end I found a lot of toys I liked so I decided to have more than one in. I hope you know what each of them are!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your positive, thoughtful, helpful comments:
Positive - something done well
Thoughtful - a sentence to let me know that you have read, watched or listened to my blog
Helpful - give some ideas for next time or ask a question

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.