Wednesday 12 May 2021

Two truths and a lie!

For a few weeks we working two truths and a lie slide. The two truths and a lie is when I have two truths and lie and you have to guess which one is a lie and one is a truth if you get it correct than you get correct gifs, but if you get it wrong than you get negative gifs. Press the links to go to the next slides. I'm not going to tell you which ones a truth and which ones a lie because then you will most likely cheat.

I enjoyed chosing my lie and my truths, but my lie was more fun because I could make it up.

It was difficult writing down my truths and lie because I had to add a lot of detail, similes, adverbs, verbs, nouns, and adjectives.

Next time I might change my truths and lie and correct and not correct slides.

I hope you like it and, goodluck! You'll need it.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your positive, thoughtful, helpful comments:
Positive - something done well
Thoughtful - a sentence to let me know that you have read, watched or listened to my blog
Helpful - give some ideas for next time or ask a question

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.