Friday 28 May 2021

Do you want to know about Abraham and Sarah?

We have been learning about Abraham Sarah and the promise they made to God and what they did in return ( it was be patient).

We did the role play because we were learning about them and what they did to make them remembered by the religous community.

My group made a role play about it. Here's the link to find out about Abraham and Sarah.It's supposed to be a comedy. In the play I am God, Alexis is Abraham, and Emma R is Sarah.

I created a We video but it isn't uploading so I created a link to connect it to the video. 

Me and my friends learned a lot about them like how Abraham lived to the old age of 175!

Do you know about Abraham and Sarah? If you don't then click on the links and watch the video and the play.

I enjoyed creating the play and learning my lines of by heart and organising the props.

I found it dificult to speak loud enough to the camera because if we didn't speak loud enough then you wouldn't be able to hear us

Heres a video about Abraham and Sarah so you can learn more. Gods story: Abraham and Sarah This video transports you to youtube so you can watch the video. 





No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your positive, thoughtful, helpful comments:
Positive - something done well
Thoughtful - a sentence to let me know that you have read, watched or listened to my blog
Helpful - give some ideas for next time or ask a question

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.