Wednesday 2 June 2021

My awsome bedroom!

For the past week we have been learning about desciptive writing and Miss Hickling told us to do it about our bedroom I love my bedroom it's so cozy! We had to write wether we liked it or not and if it was warm and comfortable or cold and boring and if we shared it with sisters or brothers and what it smelled like and what we heard in our room. 


My awesome bedroom!

My favourite place in my house is my cozy bedroom. My bedroom is my getaway place, it's unique and usually tidy except when I'm doing art. In my room I like to bounce on the bed and read until dark.

I have a squarish room and 2 beds. I usually have things on the floor like books, paper, and clothes. I have a big window and a blue chandelier and a big desk. I love to jump on the bed and sleep under my pink circus print dufay. My bed is usually messy, but I like it that way. My dad sometimes shaves in my room because it has a big window with no gutters underneath.

I sometimes smell things cooking downstairs, especially dumplings. When I'm waking up I either hear my parents clanging pots and pans together or I hear the chickens and the birds chirping and making noise outside my window. When I wake up I can smell my breath in my warm bed sheets that feel like warm puffy clouds. My room smells pretty fresh because I have the window open a lot of the time. Most of the time in my bedroom I'm reading and sleeping and listening to my cd's on my karaoke. And I don't have to share with siblings.

What annoys me most is when my little sisters leave their clothes in my room or play in it without my permission. My bedroom has white walls and 4 pictures along the walls. I have a chair with a heart cushion that I love to read on, I also have a 4 shelved wardrobe. I have a light above each bed and fairy lights hung across them.

I still think my room is the best in the house and I like the way it is. It's so comfy, warm, fresh, and cozy. It's also very easy to fall asleep; in. My bedroom is awesome!

By: Molly



No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your positive, thoughtful, helpful comments:
Positive - something done well
Thoughtful - a sentence to let me know that you have read, watched or listened to my blog
Helpful - give some ideas for next time or ask a question

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.