Wednesday 30 June 2021

Matariki on scratch

 This week and last week we have been learning about coding on scratch. Since its Matariki Mrs Torri - our cybersmart teacher - told we had to do it Matariki themed. She said we could make your your sprite and a star go for a journey and look for all the other stars of Matariki. On scratch my sprite was a astronaut dog called dot. I used space back grounds and voices that you can listen to.

I enjoyed coding my sprites and chosing my back grounds. I found it difficult to code and make them talk and change the back ground. Next time I would change some of my back grounds and my sprite. On my scratch game I haven't finished making and coding it yet so you will only get to see a little bit of my game.

Have you ever been on scratch? If you have then maybe you could make your own Matariki scratch game. If you haven't maybe you could ask your teacher if you and your class can go on it and create your own game. 


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your positive, thoughtful, helpful comments:
Positive - something done well
Thoughtful - a sentence to let me know that you have read, watched or listened to my blog
Helpful - give some ideas for next time or ask a question

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.