Thursday 3 June 2021

Do you want to know about the covenant? Now you can!

Hello bloggers! For the past week we have been learning about the covenant. The covenant is were God makes a promise and the persons he makes the promise to has to do something in return. My group - me, Alexis, Theodora - made a poster. We used a A3 size of paper and glitter gel pens, gel pens, double sided markers, pens, and a gray coloured pencil. 

I enjoyed designing the poster colouring it in and drawing the patterns all around it.

I found it difficult to decide what we were going to write on it and what certain types of patterns to do.

Next I would change some of the facts on it, patterns, colour and the type of handwriting that I did because my handwriting on the poster to me looks very messy.

Me and my friends worked on it together so there is three different types of drawing, colouring, and writing on it because we all worked on it together. 

Before...
We took lots of pictures will working on it but I chose these 2 to be our before and after pictures.
Theodora and Alexis both have pictures and a blog post on there blogs so maybe you can go and check them out.



And after.
                                                                            

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your positive, thoughtful, helpful comments:
Positive - something done well
Thoughtful - a sentence to let me know that you have read, watched or listened to my blog
Helpful - give some ideas for next time or ask a question

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.