Friday 11 June 2021

Oil and water. Do they mix?

About two or three weeks ago we did a science experiment about oil and water and do they mix? We had to split our group in half just before we made the slides because two more people came into our group. When we did the experiment there were three roles to do: Camera, recorder and experimenter. I was on camera which meant I took pictures and videos that we downloaded on to the slides, but I couldn't manage to download the video on to the slides so I added in a link that you can click on. The link is called link but in red and underlined, it's on the slides.

I enjoyed videoing and taking pictures of the experiment while 2 of of our group did the experiment and 1 person in our group recorded what the experimenters were doing.

I found it difficult to finish the slides off in time and also when our group was doing the experiment we only had just enough time to finish it.

 Next time I would change how I described some of the things that we did in experiment that I typed down on the slides.


I hope you enjoy it!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your positive, thoughtful, helpful comments:
Positive - something done well
Thoughtful - a sentence to let me know that you have read, watched or listened to my blog
Helpful - give some ideas for next time or ask a question

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.