Friday 11 June 2021

2022 Home learning book cover!

Last week for art we were drafting, drawing and colouring a cover for the home learning book covers for 2022. Home learning books are home work books that we put our spelling and home work in. The seniors have a competition to see who does the best cover and the teachers vote for the best one and the best one gets put on the cover. You have the choice for if you want to put your picture to be voted or not. I want to be one of the people who put their artwork in to be voted and I hope that I win, but there are lots of good artists at our school so it will probably not be me. 


I enjoyed drawing and colouring it in but our class had a lot of pressure because we only had 2 days to work on it! And in those 2 days we only had 1 hour to do it!

I found it difficult to come up with a background because there were so many colours to choose from. In the end I decided to go with the house colours at the top. A rainbow on one side and rays of the sun on the other side because Gisborne is first to see the sun.

I did our school crest in the middle a rosary on the side and our house symbols are on it in some places. I wrote our school motto at the bottom - "Do whatever Jesus tells you"  - our motto is something that John said.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your positive, thoughtful, helpful comments:
Positive - something done well
Thoughtful - a sentence to let me know that you have read, watched or listened to my blog
Helpful - give some ideas for next time or ask a question

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.