Monday 5 July 2021

The village beach

 Kia ora bloggers! A few weeks ago for reading, my group - Irelyn, Alexis, Emma D and I - did a play called village beach and then we did a book creator about it. Heres a link to the script that we used and maybe you could try it. We tried to do some behind the scenes videos that you could watch but that didn't end well because none of them worked or they were just Alexis chasing me and us practising our lines wich was boring or only 2 secounds. On book creator my group did a voice recording on every page.I typed the script at the bottom for you to read, even though I inserted a link to the script at the start of this blog post that you can look at and give it a go at the play if you want. Although to do the play you need 5 people, my group only had 4, so Irelyn got to be 2 people, Popo and La'au. When me ad my group all made seperate bookcreators we all decided on doing the same basic things like doing the voice recording together and typing the script at the bottom we used voice typing but it didn't work because it got all muddled up and didn't do any of the characters names write.

I was learning about a Samoan story about Sina and and a eel. We did a play about it that can tell you about the story.  

I enjoyed doing the play and the voice recordings that you can listen to on the book but I didn't enjoy typing the script because it took up a lot of time. I found it difficult to type the script in at the bottom because when we tried talking into the microphone it didn't do the same words on the text as we said in real life. Next time I would change the backgrounds, the font, and the cover style that I used.

Heres a link to bookcreator so you can check and listen to what I did. Heres a screenshot of the cover of the book. I hope you like it!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your positive, thoughtful, helpful comments:
Positive - something done well
Thoughtful - a sentence to let me know that you have read, watched or listened to my blog
Helpful - give some ideas for next time or ask a question

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.