Friday 5 November 2021

My 2021 Acievements

For the past week or so we have been working on canva. In case you didn't know canva is an amazing thing that you can use to make posters and videos. For this task we had to make a video of ourselfs then make 3 more tabs with our 3 2021 achievements. On the tabs we had to add our achievements, audio, animation, and coloured background. Our cybersmart teacher told us that we should never have more that 3 backgrounds, no more than 3 fonts, and no more than 3 colours. I enjoyed adding audio, adding back gronds, adding animation, and chosing fonts. The only thing that I found difficult was chosing my last achievement that I was going to do because I couldn't think of anything. Have you ever been on canva before? Because if you haven't then you should definitally get it. I hope you like my canva slide as much as I do!








No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your positive, thoughtful, helpful comments:
Positive - something done well
Thoughtful - a sentence to let me know that you have read, watched or listened to my blog
Helpful - give some ideas for next time or ask a question

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.