Wednesday 3 November 2021

Beatitudes.

A few weeks ago was social justice week, so our teacher told us to create a poster about one of the beatitudes. The beatitude that I chose was, ¨Blessed are the peacemakers, for they will be called children of God.¨ The poster had to have the saying on it and pictures that were related to your saying. I enjoyed adding the images that I chose and choosing the font for the saying. I found it difficult to choose the saying that I was going to use because there were so many of them. For the task I had to choose a background, add in images, and add in the saying. I did my poster on google slides, but you had the choice to do google drawing or google slide. I hope you like my poster!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your positive, thoughtful, helpful comments:
Positive - something done well
Thoughtful - a sentence to let me know that you have read, watched or listened to my blog
Helpful - give some ideas for next time or ask a question

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.