Wednesday 3 November 2021

My saint is Joseph

For the past few weeks we have been learning about saints. Our RE our task was to create a google drawing about our saint. We also had answer 4 questions that were, what is your saint called? Why do you think your saint is important to our school? What is and interesting fact about your saint? What is one saying of your saint that we can use to guide the way through our lives?. My saint is St Joseph. Did you know that his favourite colour was either red or gold?

I enjoyed learning about my saint and creating the google drawing. I found it difficult to get his hair because when I tried polyline, it didn´t work. When I tried scribble, it didn't work. When I tried curve, it didn't work. So then I finally decided to use a shape and it still turned out bad, but it was better than trying to make it myself. My DLO ( Digital learning object) was to create a google drawing about my saint including facts around it and a picture of Saint Joseph. For this task I got the eyes from google search, I used shapes to make the head, hands, legs, and body, and I polylined the mouth. Theres also a picture of Saint Joseph in the background that you can look at if you want.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your positive, thoughtful, helpful comments:
Positive - something done well
Thoughtful - a sentence to let me know that you have read, watched or listened to my blog
Helpful - give some ideas for next time or ask a question

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.