Friday 5 November 2021

Service poster

For the past few weeks me and my class have been working on service posters. We chose a template, and made a different background, fonts and colours so it didn't look like the origanal. My favourite part was deciding on the background and changing the fonts. I found it difficult to come up with what I was going to put on the poster for what you should do to show service. Our cyber smart teacher told us that on our posters and videos that we make on canva, we should have no more than 3 colours, and 3 fonts.  My service poster includes, what showing service means, what you should do to show service, and 5 things that you could do. Have you ever been on canva, at home, or at school? If you don't know what canva is, then you should get it, and be able to make lots of cool posters, videos and much, much more. I hope you like my poster as much as I do! Our DLO - digital learning object - was to learn to use canva.










2 comments:

  1. Morena Molly,

    You have reflected on your learning well and have created an eye catching service poster. The colours and fonts that you have chosen are great! Tino Pai!

    Ma te wa,
    Miss Hickling

    ReplyDelete
  2. Kia ora Molly,
    Wow what an amazing poster about service it was really clever how you made most things different.I really like it and it's a very helpful reminder to show service.It pops out really well.I must say wow you did a great job Molly matewa Molly From Ruby

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your positive, thoughtful, helpful comments:
Positive - something done well
Thoughtful - a sentence to let me know that you have read, watched or listened to my blog
Helpful - give some ideas for next time or ask a question

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.