Friday 13 August 2021

Enjoy Japan and these facts.

Kon'nichiwa! - Hello.

For the past few weeks me and my class have been learning about Japan.                                                  I enjoyed learning about people and the celebrations that they have in Japan. Did you know that Japan has a childrens day on May the 4th? Childrens day is like mothers or fathers day exept for children. I found it difficult to learn about animals becasue in all the books that we read on our chromebooks they only had 1 or 2 facts about aimals.

Do you want to know about the Japanese flag? If you do than did you know that the red circle on the Japanese flag is actually a sun? Japan in also sometimes called the land of the rising sun. Heres a link to learn all about the nintendo video games designer. And heres another link to learn about Japan, and heres a link to learn about Its cool to learn about countries: Japan. We were learning about Japan because it really interesting an the Tokoyo Olympics were held in Tokyo, Japan. Did you know that cherry blossoms are the main plants in Japan. Have you ever been any were in Japan or near Japan? I haven't.

I hope you like my slide and decide you want to go to Japan someday and see a cherry blossom. I hope learned all about Japan


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your positive, thoughtful, helpful comments:
Positive - something done well
Thoughtful - a sentence to let me know that you have read, watched or listened to my blog
Helpful - give some ideas for next time or ask a question

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.