Wednesday 25 August 2021

The amazing race!


Before
  We did this activity for fun. We were doing it for       something called the amazing race. We did just for     fun, no competition, just fun.                                       For this task I had to get 10 books and make a   skyscraper out of them and only three of them could   be closed the rest had to be open. I thought it would   be a good idea to pile the 7 books open at the bottom and the others closed on top. Have you ever made a tower of books? You should because it's really fun. I really liked the way it looked when it was finished.
And after.











For this challenge I created an obstacle for me and my sisters to do. We had to hold a bucket full of water and do the obstacle while holding it.
First we had to jump over bamboo sticks, next we had to walk through blue mini soccer goals, then we had to go under the chair, then we had to tight rope on a broom, and lastly we had to run through a path made of bamboo sticks and run back.
We had to time each other on it, I was 24.40 seconds, my other sister got 33.80, and my youngest sister got roughly 31.85 seconds.
I enjoyed making and running the obstacle course. But I found it difficult to run with a bucket full of water.
Have you ever created an obstacle course?













We were to use the word geometry and make 10 words out of it. My words were:
The
Melt
Got
Get
Them
There
Thermal
Geo
Goth
Her.












1 comment:

  1. Morena Molly,

    What a fun filled day you must have had completing the amazing race. Your obstacle course looks really fun and challenging. You had some great ideas there. How long did it take for you to complete the challenge? How many points did your team earn in the end and did you add these to the scoreboard?

    Ma te wa,
    Miss Hickling

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your positive, thoughtful, helpful comments:
Positive - something done well
Thoughtful - a sentence to let me know that you have read, watched or listened to my blog
Helpful - give some ideas for next time or ask a question

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.