Wednesday 25 August 2021

The great outdoors!

During lockdown we were set a task to do something outdoors. We were doing it because our teacher thought we should go outside because I think I speak for a lot of people when I say I like lockdown because I get to stay inside, sleep, watch TV, and play on my chromebook.

Me and my sisters decided that we would take videos and pictures of us jumping and playing on the trampoline because we thought it would be really, really fun to do something that we do everyday to put on my blog and my sisters liked the idea of being on my blog.

I enjoyed jumping and playing with my sisters on the trampoline but it was hard to get them not to say something crazy,  especially my youngest sister. I found it difficult to get to the tramp on time before the 3 second timer on my chromebook ran out and the video or photo started. I hope you like the photos. Sorry I could'nt get the video link for you to watch it.🌳 





1 comment:

  1. Kia ora Molly,

    What a great idea to get outside and just on the trampoline. We sure have been blessed with beautiful weather for this lockdown. I wonder if there is a longer 10 second timer that you could of used to take the picture with? Check it out for next time.

    Have a great day,
    Miss Hickling

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your positive, thoughtful, helpful comments:
Positive - something done well
Thoughtful - a sentence to let me know that you have read, watched or listened to my blog
Helpful - give some ideas for next time or ask a question

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.