Tuesday 31 August 2021

The great escape!

For this week's lockdown learning one of our tasks that we had to do was a maths digital escape room. We had to click on the furniture in the digital escape room and decode the message by answering maths questions. We had the option to do this and I decided to do it but the questions were so hard I had to get my mum to help me with it.

I enjoyed decoding the message even though it didn't make much sense. For me the message that me and my mum decoded was maths mastce, which isn't a word. I found it difficult to figure out some of the questions because they were really hard. And the bottom of the slide some had the answer written behind 2 letters so it was hard to pick which one I was going to use, but it really depended on wether it made sense or not.

When you figure out a question you have to get the answer sheet and write the letter that you got from the maths question. At the bottom of the answer sheet there are letters with the answers muddled up with numbers and you had to type the letter next to the answer on the answer sheet. And when you've finished you should have decoded a message. Me and my mum did all the questions but we only decoded the first word, Maths. Have you ever been in an escape room? Digitally or reality. 

1 comment:

  1. Kia Ora Molly,

    I love the quality in your post it's way better than mine. I love how at the end you put "have you been in an escape room? Digitally or reality" and I wonder if anyone has been in a escape room in reality.

    Ma te wa,
    Alexis

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your positive, thoughtful, helpful comments:
Positive - something done well
Thoughtful - a sentence to let me know that you have read, watched or listened to my blog
Helpful - give some ideas for next time or ask a question

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.